Thursday, February 5, 2009

Updates

Classes are still going smoothly and seem fairly easy (knock on wood). But most importantly, I'm no longer a "new member" of my b-frat! We picked our new pledge class--Alpha Rho's. From what I know, they seem like some pretty cool kids. I look forward to getting to know them more..and potentially get a little (crossing my fingers)!

I'm really looking forward to this weekend, when I'll be in Baltimore for some wedding planning festivities! I hope we all find some great dresses to look at/try on!

As for other interesting news in my life...(I feel like I should be 13 for what I'm about to say) I have a CRUSH! It's purely harmless, but crazy exciting. I haven't had a real "crush" in YEARS! I'm sure nothing will happen but it's still fun =)

Also, I got my hair colored yesterday and I no longer have red hair! I've been trying to get rid of it but my first attempt didn't really work...I only ended up with red hair and blond highlights. Now I'm a brunette. The bottom layer of my hair is all dark brown and then throughout the top has the same brown low-lights with a few blond highlights just to warm it up a little. So...no more red!

No comments: