Monday, December 22, 2008

"Making the Most of Your Break..."

Yet another college semester has come and gone. I had planned to leave State College immediately after my last final on Friday at 12:00. But as luck would have it, we got an ice/snow blizzard in...the one day that it decides to snow in State College before February!!! I was extremely bitter, because I was already stuck there until the last day of finals...a lot of my friends were done on the previous Friday. So, I was determined to go home. So I packed my car and hit the road (driving approx. 15 miles an hour, of course). Long story short, I made it home safely and now I'm completely bored.

I have absolutely no money and my one friend that still lives here is in the same boat. So my options are....nothing. Ugh. Oh..I can live at the gym (which is much needed)...that's about it. I found an article that is supposed to help me "make the most of my break." A lot of crap it is....basically it tells me to work (I don't have a job at home anymore), volunteer (Um...why would I work over my break to NOT get money?) or travel abroad (soo...spend money that I don't have?). Looks like I'm in for a boring break. But I'll keep my fingers crossed and maybe something amazing will happen...hmmm....

No comments: