Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Baby Girl

A few months ago, we found out that my cat Fichi has a tumor. My parents wanted to try to help her so they tried feline chemotherapy, but it turns out not to be working. When I picked her up from the vet today, the Dr. told me that it will proably be time soon to say goodbye. So I'd just like to take a moment to say how much I love her. This might sound crazy to some because she's "just a cat," but in my eyes she's much more than that. She is a little person, with so much personality, spoiled to death, sarcastic, dramatic, a little princess....Fichi knows how to take care of people when they're upset or not feeling well and is very independent at times, but can also be your shadow when she needs attention. So right now, I'm just spending time with her and giving her loads of hugs and kisses. We'll see how things turn out...

1 comment:

MusWriter said...

sorry about your about to die. I had a cat and man how i hated him (not really a cat person).But when i heard he had died, man my family had to take cover.
I have a beagle who is now 13 years old. strange how i got her when i turned two.
Pets are the best thing in the world.

peace out ;*P